HONORa global technology brand, officially announces the start of the second edition of the “HONOR Magic Moments Awards”, the prize competition which began on June 1st and will end on September 1, 2023.
Honor Magic Awards reward il creative talent
The Awards were born with the important objective of supporting passions and art, allowing participants to show your creative flair through the production of photographic and/or video content capable of telling a storyOf convey emotions involving the jury which will decree the finalist works by 30 September. To be officially classified as a participant, the main requirement for the competition will be to carry out the works exclusively with the support of a mobile deviceof any model on the market.
Symptom of the great success of the project, in 2022 HONOR had collected, in just 30 days, more than 300 registrationsproving to be an initiative appreciated by young creatives.
Honor Magic Awards, le categorie
Maximum freedom for the participants, who will be able to unleash their creativity by producing personal works by being inspired by the following 6 categories:
- Eco-sustainability – Take care of our planet, step by step.
- Short films – Show the magic of the world with a short video featuring a special story or moment.
- Once upon a time – Use a set of 3-9 photos to tell a story about personal growth, social issues, life events, or other themes.
- Our emotions – Capture every emotion dear to you with group photos or in portrait mode.
- Moments of life – Capture moments of everyday life and create a memory that will live forever.
- Magical scenarios – Be inspired by the magical landscapes that surround you and immortalize the beauty of nature, from sunrise to sunset, from the mountains to the starry sky
For the second consecutive year and, above all, after the official launch of the flagship HONOR Magic5 Prothe brand is increasingly approaching the world of videography and photography, artistic fields which will also include the works of the participants in the “HONOR Magic Moments Awards” competition.
The jury will be composed of 3 special members – Salvatore Palazzo, HONOR Italia Art Director, Giulia Sessa, HONOR Italia E-commerce Marketing Manager and Stefano Guindani as Special Judge – and will decree the 3 best creative contributions ever.
- to the 1st classified: n. 1 Honor Magic VS with an indicative market value of €1,311.00 (VAT
- to the 2nd classified: n. 1 Honor Magic 5 Pro with an indicative market value of €983.00 (excluding VAT)
- to the 3rd classified: n. 1 Honor Magic 5 Lite 5G with an indicative market value of €262.00 (excluding VAT).
How to enter the contest
To participate in the competition, simply upload your work on the dedicated platform.