Let’s find out with MobiKin Doctor how to quickly recover accidentally deleted data from an Android device without backup
Almost everyone stumbles upon data loss from an Android phone or other mobile device at one time or another. Those who have backed up their files on time can easily restore their data, but what happens if you forget to make a backup before accidentally deleting files? What can you do if you can’t get help from backups?
Maybe you have heard about Android data recovery software much earlier, but you don’t know which program is reliable and which is not. To this end, we will talk about an in cons a reliable Android data recovery tool – MobiKin Doctor for Android. This is a popular recovery program used by many users. Let’s check in detail.
Recover deleted data from Android internal storage and SD card, without backup!
Most importantly, a recovery program can recover deleted files from an Android phone or tablet, because the deleted files are still on the device. In other words, they have not yet been overwritten by new data. If you want to recover the deleted data, it is better to turn on the airplane mode and temporarily leave the phone alone.
As an effective data recovery program, MobiKin Doctor for Android it can recover deleted Android files from internal storage and SD cards. It can recover multiple file types, such as contacts, text messages, photos, documents, music and more. Also, it never changes the file formats after completing the recovery. And save your contacts, call logs and SMS as HTML / XML files, which are easy to read. Also, it supports Android OS 4.0 or later. You can use it on many Android devices, such as Huawei Mate 40 Pro / Mate 30 Pro / Mate 20 Pro, OnePlus 9 Pro / 9 / Nord N10, Samsung Galaxy S21 / S20, etc.
- Smoothly recover deleted files from Android internal storage without backup (root required).
- Recover deleted data from SD cards without root.
- Help you backup existing Android data to computer smoothly.
- Quickly detect and recognize connected Android devices.
- It supports previewing files on your computer before recovering them.
- Allow you to freely activate the “Show only deleted items“ icon.
- Quick scan and deep scan modes are available.
- It supports various file formats, including JEPG, JPG, GIF, PDF, EPUB, DOC, MP3, MP4, HTML, XML, etc.
- Distinguish deleted and existing files with different colors.
- Operating system: Windows 10/8/7 / XP / Vista
- Processor: Intel o AMD a 750 MHz
- RAM: 512 MB o superiore
- Hard disk space: 1 GB or more
MobiKin Doctor for Android user guide
Did Android Contacts Suddenly Disappear? Do not worry. You can use this recovery software to find them. If necessary, you can follow the guide below to recover deleted Android files.
- Step 1: Download and install the program on your computer. Then launch it and connect your Android phone to the computer via a USB cable.
- Step 2: Enable the USB debugging feature on Android. It will quickly recognize your device. Then check the “Select All”> “Next” icon, select a scan mode and tap the “Continue” button.
- Step 3: Click a category in the left panel and select the deleted files to recover on the right side. Finally, tap the “Recover” icon to save them on your computer.
Tips: Do you want to recover deleted files from a micro SD card? Is simple. You can insert the SD card into your computer via a card reader. Then the software will detect it and scan its data soon. Then you can preview and recover deleted data directly.
And the cost?
You can install it and use it for scan your android files for free, but you can’t recover data without registration. To get full functionality, you can purchase a license. Fortunately, its licenses are affordable. Its 1 year license for 3 devices on 1 PC costs only $ 49.95. Plus, its lifetime license for 3 devices on 1 PC costs $ 59.95, which is suitable for personal use.
What if you want to use it on multiple devices? In this case, you can choose other licensing options, such as a 1 year license for 9 devices on 3 PCs ($ 79.95). The software also has a kind of license for unlimited devices on 1 PC ($ 199.95 for 1 year and $ 299.95 for a lifetime). Wide offer, just select one according to your needs.
Final considerations on MobiKin Doctor for Android
If you want to recover your deleted Android files effectively and safely, don’t miss this reliable android data recovery software. It is capable of recovering files without losing information. By the way, to protect your important files, timely backup is recommended. Finally, don’t hesitate to write down your questions in the comments area and we’ll get back to you soon.