Fujifilm presented its latest innovations in particular the new one Fujifilm GFX50SII. It is also a time of renewal for the successful X-T30 which it now evolves into FUJIFILM X-T30 II. Both cameras are accompanied by new optics, let’s see in detail what it is.
It is the evolution of Fujifilm’s concept for large sensor cameras. With a larger than usual Full Frame CMOS we have a camera that holds its size like a normal DSLR. The sensor is 51.4 megapixels. It was designed to be light and comfortable to use, weighing only 900g. Its construction is top notch, including full operability down to -10 ° C.
FUJINON GF35-70mmF4.5-5.6 WR perfect for Fujifilm GFX50SII
It comes in the new lens that matches the FUJIFILM GFX50S II. Given the larger size of the sensor of this camera, the lens in question is equivalent to a 27-55mm on a Full Frame. It is a range of focal lengths that makes it suitable for the landscape and all that reportage with good direct contact. The brightness is not at its best but it is well compensated by the good ISO range of the camera: up to ISO 102000.
FUJIFILM X-T30 II
The new X-T30, which now boasts the additional “II” boasts a sensor from 26,1 megapixel with new internal electronics that brings video performance to 4K / 30 frames per second. The rear LCD monitor reaches the resolution of 1.62 million pixels.
FUJINON XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR e FUJINON XF23mmF1.4 R LM WR
They are two optics that stand out for theirs high brightness. In relation to the 35mm world, the 33mm is equivalent to the normal one while the 23mm is equivalent to a 35. They are undoubtedly two fundamental optics for a photographic kit of the highest quality; they are part of that world of photography that fully probes the possibilities of a given focal length, contributing to the construction of photographic works with solid foundations.
Immediate availability for Fujifilm GFX50SII
Fujifilm is ready to distribute all these innovations, in spite of the semi-conductor crisis,. Here are the prices and when:
- GFX50S II BODY 4,095.00 euros from the end of September
- GFX50S II KIT GF35-70mmF4.5-5.6 WR 4595.00 euro from the end of September
- FUJIFILM FUJINON GF35-70mmF4.5-5.6 WR will be available from the end of November 2021 at the suggested retail price of 1025.00 including VAT.
- X-T30 II BODY € 929.99 from the end of October
- X-T30 II KIT 15-45mm 1069.99 euros from the end of October
- X-T30 II KIT 18-55mm 1329.99 euros from the end of October
- FUJIFILM FUJINON XF23mmF1.4 R LM WR will be available from November 2021 at the suggested indicative price of 999.99 VAT
- FUJIFILM FUJINON XF33mmF1.4 R LM WR will be available from late September 2021 at the suggested target price of 849.99