Nikon has unveiled the new mirrorless flagship Z9, defined as the most advanced product ever produced by the company. Nikon’s new mirrorless is ideal for all professionals in wildlife, sports and report photography as well as for professionals in fashion, studio photography and even videomakers. It is a complete product able to offer excellent performance in various contexts of use.
The new Nikon Z9 debuts
The new Nikon Z 9 can count on the 45.7 Megapixel full-frame stacked CMOS sensor, flanked by a processor EXPEED 7 ultra-fast and the company’s most sophisticated autofocus system. Features of the machine include updated 3D tracking and an excellent electronic viewfinder display. The shutter speed comes up to 120 fps with full autofocus.
The other news of the company
Nikon, along with the new Z 9, has unveiled several additional innovations. Among the unveiled products we find:
- the super telephoto zoom lens NIKKOR Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S
- a new FTZ II bayonet adapter which improves the usability of the existing FTZ adapter
- the high-performance lens NIKKOR Z 24-120mm f/4 S with fixed maximum aperture of f / 4 and multiple focus system
- the new app NX Mobile Air which automatically transfers images taken with Nikon digital cameras to an FTP server without using a PC
- the software NX Tether for chained shots
The company also announced the development of the fixed focal length super telephoto lens NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S for full-frame mirrorless cameras. The new lens will aim to offer high resolution images and an excellent bokeh effect.